|Notice on the Testing Requirements for China-Bound Passengers after Inoculated with COVID-19 Vaccines|
Here is the latest update for passengers who test positive for IgM antibodies due to vaccination.
1. Passengers vaccinated with inactivated vaccines.
Passengers with negative Nucleic Acid test result and positive IgM antibody test result after vaccinated with an inactivated vaccine can apply for a health code as usual. Please fill in the "Letter of Commitment on COVID-19 Vaccination" ( click here to download)", sign it by hand and upload it together with the test reports and the vaccination certificate to the "Health Code" applet or the web page.
2. Passengers vaccinated with non-inactivated vaccines.
(1) Pfizer, Moderna, and AstraZeneca vaccines widely used in Bulgaria are non-inactivated vaccines. Pfizer,Moderna,and AstraZeneca vaccines require two doses. If passengers choose to be vaccinated, they must get all the required shots before their trip to China.
(2) For the moment, the IgM antibody test required for traveling to China mainly targets S protein, and vaccination with a non-inactivated vaccine may lead to a positive result in this test. In such a case, passengers need to upload a report of the IgM antibody test against N protein, as well as the Letter of Commitment on COVID-19 Vaccination and the vaccination certificate, when applying for a health code. Other required documents are their air tickets or itinerary and the results for Nucleic Acid test and IgM antibody test. The submitted documents must be authentic and include necessary information to confirm the passengers' identity, vaccine type and status of full vaccination.
(3) Updated list of Nucleic Acid and Anti-Body testing laboratories accepted by the Chinese Embassy in Bulgaria:
1. BODIMED Laboratory (Sofia)
Tel: 02-9866676, 02-9863864
2. Tokuda Hospital
3. Sofiamed Hospital
Tel.: 0895555591, 0896666840
4. Lina Laboratory
5. Pulmed hospital(Plovdiv)
7. Exacta Medica(Pleven)
Tel: 064- 8855 55
8. Burgasmed Hospital(Burgas)
Tel: 0892 222 686
9. Zdrave 99(Ruse)
Tel: 082-834 256, 0879995167
If needed, passengers can choose a laboratory on the list that provides IgM antibody test against N protein, and the test must also be sampled within 48 hours before boarding. In addition, please give consent to the sampling agency and testing laboratory to announce the test results and other personal information to the Embassy. The Embassy will contact the issuing agency to verify the authenticity of all the submitted reports and certificates. If any of them cannot be verified, or contain false information, or are deemed altered or forged, the health code will not be issued, and passengers will have to bear all the consequences arising therefrom.